Membership designed by members for members.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Membership of the Academy is the way colleagues, patients and the public can recognise your professional status, your commitment to the Academy's aims and to the continuous development of your skills, knowledge and understanding. Membership is open to individuals, organisations and students.
- Fellowship (FIAO) - a Fellow is someone whom the Academy has recognised has having made a significant contribution to the practice of orthokeratology. This prestigous award is an acknowledgment of commitment to the profession, experience and accomplishments.
- Academy events: Members benefit from discounts to Academy events - high quality training and development opportunities tailored to meet members’ current and emerging needs. Events range from round-table discussions to clinical skills workshops.
- Annual conference: The Academy's annual conference provides excellent learning, networking and social opportunities. A space for people to come together to discuss, debate and disseminate the latest research and innovations and make new friends and contacts.
Categories of Membership:
Our membership comprises:
- Contact lens opticians
- Research scientists
- Industry and technical personnel in manufacture and research
- Independent private practice employees and managers
- Students in full-time education
- Postgraduate students
- Junior doctors